The multicultural background of our regional experts allows us to assist foreign clients with business interests in Korea in a uniquely tailor-made way. By working closely with other professionals of Yulchon, we deliver practical solutions in English, Spanish, German, French, Portuguese, Russian, Chinese, Japanese, Indonesian, Vietnamese, and Burmese.
With the same strength, we advise Korean companies investing and conducting business overseas, including all major emerging markets. This is possible thanks to our long-established relationship with reputable local law firms around the world.
The prowess, depth and flexibility of our International Group were displayed in various landmark cross-border transactions successfully completed in Southeast Asia, Russia, Europe, and the Americas. Yulchon also had the opportunity to assist governments of developing countries in their effort to improve the respective legal framework relating to foreign investment.
Major Practice Areas
- M&A and General Corporate
- Agency and Distributorship
- Labor & Employment
- Antitrust and Cartel Investigations
- Real Estate & Construction
- Project Finance
- Lease & Transportation Finance
- Tax and Customs
- Litigation & Arbitration
- Insolvency & Restructuring
- Oil & Gas and Mining
- Infrastructure Projects
- Health & Pharmaceutical
- 2016-11-24 [Myanmar Times] Korea Business Center opens doors
- 2016-01-28 Yulchon Attorney Tong-chan Shin Participated in a Live Broadcast Debate on the Economic Impact on Iran After Removal of Sanctions
- 2014-08-06 Hwa Joon Lee Appointed as Legal Advisor to KT’s Moscow Branch
- Expansion Strategy for Main Industries into Southwestern Regions of China(Guangxi, Yunnan and Hainan) , KIET (2016)
- Expansion Strategy for Main Industries into northeastern Regions of China (Liaoning, Jilin and Heilongjiang), KIET (2015)
- Expansion Strategy for Main Industries into western Regions of China (Chongqing, Sichuan and Guizhou) (2014)