Our Real Estate & Construction Group counsels clients on various types of trusts, including development-type trusts, collateral-type trusts, disposal-type trusts, and sale and management-type trusts, in both transactional and litigation aspects. Our lawyers also have extensive experience in analyzing issues arising from various kinds of trusts that can be formed under Korean law.
Major Practice Areas
- Advice concerning real estate trusts
- Litigation concerning real estate trusts
- Advising clients in many real estate projects utilizing trust structures and representing such clients in relevant litigations.
- Representing real estate trust companies in disputes of various natures arising from many development-type trusts.
- Representing real estate trust companies in disputes involving injunction and specific enforcement requests relating to sale and management-type trust.
- Representing real estate trust companies in disputes involving indemnification of expenses by such companies’ investors.
- Representing real estate trust companies in administrative proceedings involving disputes over development expenses incurred by development-type trust.